The concept of outsourcing is an acronym from the words outside-resource-using means the use of external resources. The idea of outsourcing is to delegate certain elements of the business to external companies, that are specializing in a particular matter. Relocation costs and activities associated with the maintenance of the infrastructure and employment specialists, lets focus your resources and finances in the areas, that are the basis for business. IT outsourcing provides their clients stable, professional IT services, as well as access to skilled staff, composed of professionals in the IT industry. This solution raises safety and ensure reliability of service.
IT Outsourcing in practice may include full support, as well as only selected items or processes. Transfer of IT services to the outsourcing company in order to optimize business processes, lets measurably improve the efficiency, thus increasing the competitiveness of the business. For the CEO it is obvious, that focusing on your business is way more effective and increase productivity. That’s why entrusting your IT to company with the experience and professional crew increases productivity and safety of your business.
Our main fields of activities in outsourcing are:
- Consulting in the field of information technology.
- Remote administration of servers in (Linux, Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint).
- Remote desktop software maintenance.
- Implementation, upgrade and configuration of software workstations and servers.
- Maintenance of equipment at the customer.
- Management of network infrastructure security (Firewall, UTM).
- Providing and monitoring of anti-virus systems.
- Purchase and delivery of new hardware.
- Held inventory and documentation of computer resources.
- Backing up (backup) data stored on workstations and servers.
- Virtualization of resources (VMware, Hyper-V).
- Management and administration of IPv4/IPv6 computer networks.